Sutton Place Physical Therapy utilizes INDIBA® radiofrequency treatments for our pelvic health and orthopedic clients in need of enhancing the tissues' intrinsic ability to self heal, and decreasing pain and inflammation.
INDIBA® is the market leader in therapeutic radiofrequency electrical stimulation as it stimulates the biological processes, delivering oxygen and nutrients and stimulation of stem cell proliferation to the area.
The combination of INDIBA® with other physical therapy techniques provides the appropriate mechanical stimulus to reorganize the collagen fibers. Manual mobilization and soft tissue mobilization, neuromuscular reeducation, and exercise expedite sports, orthopedic, and pelvic conditions.
As Sutton Place, we use INDIBA® to treat pelvic pathologies in combination with other Pelvic Physical Therapy techniques to accelerate tissue healing and reduce pain stemming from acute or chronic tissue injury, and inflammatory states.
INDIBA® has been helpful with the following Pelvic and Perineal pathologies:
- ACUTE PAIN:
- Perineal neuropathic pain.
- Vulvar edema
- Recent scars.
- Inflammatory tendinopathy of pelvic muscles.
- CHRONIC PAIN:
- Hypotonia (prolapses) and pelvic perineal hypertonia.
- Vaginal atresia.
- Hypermobility of the urethro-vesical junction.
- Recurrent vaginal and / or urinary infections.
- Cicatricial fibrosis, adhesions and trigger points.
- Degenerative tendinopathy of pelvic muscles.
- FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS:
- Superficial and deep dyspareunia.
- Functional female erectile dysfunction
- MALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS:
- Male erectile dysfunction.
- Urethral fibrosis.
- Functional penile invasion.
- MIXED SEXUAL DYSFUNCTIONS:
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- Urinary urgency due to lack of bladder distensibility.
- Acute pain from trauma / iatrogenic
- RECTAL DYSFUNCTIONS
- Anal fissure
- Sd. Pelvic congestion.