Our state of the art physical therapy facility is located at 333 E 56th Street New York, NY 10022 (between first and second avenue). We are located on the Ground Floor and have an electric door for those who need additional assistance.
Walking directions from the the 59th Street Lexington Avenue stop of the 4/5/6/N/W/R lines:
- Exit at Third Avenue Side
- Walk south on 3rd Avenue to East 56th Street
- Turn east (left) and walk to 333 East 56th Street, between Second and First Avenues, to the street entrance immediately past the building lobby.
Hours And Languages
Our business hours are Monday-Thursday 7am-8pm, Friday 7am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm. English and Spanish are spoken in our offices.
- Patient Registration Forms
- Medicare Registration Forms
- No Fault Forms
- Workers Compensation Form
- HIPAA Policy
- Payment Policies and Procedures
First Visit Information
If this is your first visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please bring your medical doctor's prescription (if you have one) and any other information your physician has given you for us.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and any additional information that you feel would assist us in helping you.
- If you need a referral, please call your PCP and request a referral for Physical Therapy (PT).
- If your insurance requires you to notify them before seeing us- please call them.
- Bring your calendar so that we can schedule future visits.
- Prepare to pay your co-pay or co-insurance either by check or cash. We also accept payments via Visa and Mastercard.
- Please bring photo ID
(A physician's referral is not required to initiate PT treatment. However, some insurance providers, including Medicare, will not provide reimbursement for physical therapy without a referral. Please call us to discuss the right course of action.)
- For injuries below the waist, bring shorts or loose pants so we can have access to your injury. If injury is above the waist bring a T-shirt or sports bra. If you are utilizing our pool, please bring a bathing suit, towel, rubber sole footwear, a lock and water for hydration.