What are your Business Hours?
- Monday-Thursday 7am-8pm
- Friday 7am-7pm
Do I need a Prescription?
A physician's referral is not required to initiate PT treatment. However, some insurance providers, including Medicare, will not provide reimbursement for physical therapy without a referral. Please call to discuss.
What should I bring on my first visit?
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please bring your medical doctor's prescription and any other information your physican has given you for us.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and any additional information that you feel would assist us in helping you.
- If you need a referral, please call your PCP and request a referral for Physical Therapy (PT).
- If your insurance requires you to notify them before seeing us- please call them.
- Bring your calendar so that we can schedule future visits.
- Prepare to pay your co-pay or co-insurance either by check or cash. We also accept payments via Visa and Mastercard.
What should I wear to my first sessions?
For injuries below the waist, bring shorts (if able). If injury is above the waist bringing a T-shirt or sports bra is helpful.
Does your staff speak any foreign languages?
Spanish is spoken at Sutton Place Physical Therapy.